Outlook Bug When Scrolling Through Messages

kelby carlson

I have two computers for work, both now running NVDA 2019.1.1. My
desktop is a Windows 7; MS Outlook works fine on that computer.

My laptop is Windows 10. Outlook has a major bug with NVDA that I am
seeing: namely that when I try to arrow through messages in a folder,
NVDA does not speak the messages. I can figure out what they are via
object navigation, but this is cumbersome. I thought the update to
2019.1.1 would fix it, but it has not. Does anyone know of a solution?

--
Kelby Carlson