Re: Outlook Bug When Scrolling Through Messages

Quentin Christensen

Have you got any add-ons?  If so are they up to date?  If you restart NVDA with add-ons disabled (NVDA+Q, then down arrow to restart with add-ons disabled and enter), does it help?

If you go to your power settings and ensure everything is set to "always on" or "high performance", does that make a difference?

If none of that helps, if you send me a log, I can have a look and see if there's anything obvious inside.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 3:55 AM kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
One difference is that the laptop is running Outlook 2016, where the desktop is running Outlook 2013.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2 RC 1 now available!