Re: Outlook Bug When Scrolling Through Messages

Quentin Christensen

Maybe double check that the addons are all up to date on the misbehaving computer, just in case (might be same addons but an older version).  If you could send me a log, I can have a look and see if anything pops out.

Quentin.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 11:31 PM kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
I don't believe the ad-ons are any different on my laptop than my desktop.

I also have a home laptop with the latest NVDA, WIndows 10, and Outlook, which does not have this problem. This leads me to believe it must have to do with the specific computer, though I can't imagine what the problem is. They are both Lenovo brand.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2 RC 1 now available!