locked Re: joseph lee being a good man

Angela Delicata

+2000

Il 14/07/2016 11:11, Christo de Klerk ha scritto:

On 2016/07/14 11:02 AM, michael chopra wrote:
From Michael.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
nasrin khaksar
Sent: Thursday, 14 July 2016 20:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] joseph lee being a good man

hello all.
i dont understand whats happenning.
i cant forget the goodness of joseph lee and his goodness and helps
for many people including me.
the transcendent and absolute goodness is only Allah not his servant.
and the immaculate people are the prophets and prophet mohammad peace
be upon him and his household.
i am shure all people love joseph, i dont understand what happened,
but which wrong informations he provided?

On 7/14/16, michael chopra <justforlists689@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm sorry, but have most of you seen the way he does stuff? The fact
that he knowingly gave wrong information and also, that when he was
given the chance, he did not speak up. The groups are better without
him. This is all I have to say on this, and I'm sorry for any
distress this may cause.
Thank you.
From Michael.