Re: Outlook Bug When Scrolling Through Messages

George Bell <george@...>

Are both systems running the same version of Windows 10?  The current version is 1903, but there have been updates to even that version recently.

George

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: 07 August 2019 14:31
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Outlook Bug When Scrolling Through Messages

I don't believe the ad-ons are any different on my laptop than my desktop.

I also have a home laptop with the latest NVDA, WIndows 10, and Outlook, which does not have this problem. This leads me to believe it must have to do with the specific computer, though I can't imagine what the problem is. They are both Lenovo brand.