Re: Footnotes in LibreOffice

Quentin Christensen

To jump from the body of the page to the footnote section, press CONTROL+SHIFT+PAGE DOWN.  To jump from the footnote section back to the body, press CONTROL+PAGE DOWN.

If found control+page down in their shortcut keys list, and guessed the other one (I mean, I tried it and it worked for me!): https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Shortcut_Keys_for_Writer

I haven't figured out how to get it to read the number though.

I was using Libre Office 6.1.3.2.  I just downloaded the installer for 6.2.5.2 and installed it, rebooted and .... noticed that the LIbre Office version number in the help menu is still 6.1.3.2, so not sure what's happened there...

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 12:33 AM kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
I am still interested if anybody has suggestions on this issue.

--
Kelby Carlson

--
Quentin Christensen