Re: Outlook Bug When Scrolling Through Messages

Quentin Christensen

There is information on log files at:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps

One way, if it's an issue that you can replicate without then needing to reboot or something afterwards - replicate the issue, then press NVDA+F1 to open the log.  Press CONTROL+A to select all, then CONTROL+C to copy, create an email to me (or the list) with details of the issue and how to replicate, then press CONTROL+V to paste.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 1:45 AM kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
Yes, I believe so.