Re: NVDA 2019.3 and CodeFactory eloquence vocalizer addon?

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi Josh.

Due to the fact that in 2019.3 python3 will be used, I am thinking
about, before I update to 2019.3, right beforehand, that I will first
deactivate my CodeFactory NVDA addon license, and then update, and
then if it still shows up, I will re-activate the license. I'm
worried that the update may remove an activation of my license for the
CodeFactory eloquence vocalizer addon, or may cause it to stop working
completely. In that case it would be good just to deactivate it, and
switch to sapi5 eloquence until the addon is updated.
Josh
I think that precaution is unnecessary, since your Vocalizer license will still be installed on your machine. Deactivation and reactivation seem to be only required if you need to input your license key because you've reformatted your hard drive or reinstalled Vocalizer.
Now, what's this nonsense of no pronunciation dictionary file anywhere? I've even searched thee registry to no avail.

Orlando Enrique Fiol