Re: Creating First Line Indent with NVDA

Bianka Brankovic <bianka.brankovic@...>

Hi David and list,

I just tested with MS Word 2013. I created two paragraphs with a first line indent of 1.25 cm. NVDA told me the exact formatting of the text when I used Insert+f to review the formatting.

As for your 2nd question: Brian is right, consistency is the key here. It’s just good editing practice to define as much of the layout in the document template and to do the finetuning manually later on. This way, it will be easier for your text to be processed by the different types of software used in the publishing process.

Hth

Kind regards,

Bianka