Re: 2019.2 rc2 continues to double reading treeview itens in eclipse

Alexandre Alves Toco

Hi Quentin!
I reported this problem when I tested betas of 2019.2.
I am using spring tool 4. I don”t know what’ eclipse version it is based in
I suspect this problem returns with recent windows updatees becousr even 2018.4 shows the same problem
It was resolved at the time the issue was closed.
Now it is back again.

Em 8 de ago de 2019, à(s) 08:11, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> escreveu:

Hi Alexandre,

Just since you said "continues", have you reported this before?  I had a look on our issue tracker, and found one issue which looks quite similar (treeviews, but with checkboxes read twice), closed (fixed) back in 2015.

Did it start with a particular version of NVDA?

Also, which version of Eclipse are you using?  It looks like the newest is 2019-06.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 8:41 PM Alexandre Alves Toco <alexandretoco@...> wrote:

Hi friends.

When navigating treeviews in eclipse, nvda is Reading the item that is losing the focus and the iten that gain the focus.

This is a very anoying problem for those who work with eclipse because it slows down very much the navigation and this ide uses treeviews extensively.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager