Re: Footnotes in LibreOffice

Quentin Christensen

Small update to this: I noticed that LibreOffice 6.3 was released overnight.  I tried with that this morning and confirmed the issue of footnote numbers not being read when navigating in the footnote section is still present.  I have created an issue on our issue tracker:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/10060  Please feel free to subscribe to that issue, or comment on it if you have more information.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 11:13 AM Quentin Christensen via Groups.Io <quentin=nvaccess.org@groups.io> wrote:
To jump from the body of the page to the footnote section, press CONTROL+SHIFT+PAGE DOWN.  To jump from the footnote section back to the body, press CONTROL+PAGE DOWN.

If found control+page down in their shortcut keys list, and guessed the other one (I mean, I tried it and it worked for me!): https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Shortcut_Keys_for_Writer

I haven't figured out how to get it to read the number though.

I was using Libre Office 6.1.3.2.  I just downloaded the installer for 6.2.5.2 and installed it, rebooted and .... noticed that the LIbre Office version number in the help menu is still 6.1.3.2, so not sure what's happened there...

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 12:33 AM kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
I am still interested if anybody has suggestions on this issue.

--
Kelby Carlson

--
Quentin Christensen