Re: 19.03 windows update and launching NVDA automatically after logging in

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Press insert+control+g to open general options and you turn it off there. After setting it the way you like enter on ok and then press

Insert+control+c to save the configuration.then press insert+q to turn off NVDA.

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] 19.03 windows update and launching NVDA automatically after logging in

Hello guys, I have just installed 19.03 windows 10 update and it automatically launches NVDA after I log in. I have unchecked the relevant option in the NVDA welcome dialogue box, but NVDA is still launching automatically. Can anyone help? 

--
Regards,
Sociohack

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.