From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Wang
Sent: Friday, 9 August 2019 12:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA finding the current window class name and children/parent

NVDA+F1

As for children and parent you can use Python console.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 10:22 AM Sean Murphy <mhysnm1964@...> wrote:

All.

Does NVDA have a module or shortcut key already built that will look at the current control (object) with focus and give me the window class name? I did see the developers guide documentation and I could not use the example. It gave errors and I do not have the errors at hand.

I also would like to know the child or parent. This is build in Jaws by default. Any help is grateful.