From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Friday, 9 August 2019 1:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA finding the current window class name and
children/parent

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019, Sean Murphy wrote:

The console when I used it last, did not automatically read out the
output. I even had issues with using the NVDA object Nav commands. So is
there anything special I should be doing here to get the output to read or
even find it?

It does tend to read automatically for me, but if you don't like how it's
reading, press F6. That will take you to the output section, and you can use
arrows and regular navigation to read as if in a text editor.
Selection commands are also available.

Luke