Windows 10 mail app reading inconsistently in email composition window

Andy B.

Hi,

When I am writing an email in the Windows 10 mail app, NVDA 2019.2RC and earlier inconsistently reads the body of my email. For example, any attempt at using the arrow keys to review what I have written results in NVDA randomly reading text that isn’t present on the current line. If I go to the top of this email as I type it, then press down arrow, NVDA will sometimes read “hi,” multiple times as I go through the lines of text. What is going on, and how do I fix this problem?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10