Re: 19.03 windows update and launching NVDA automatically after logging in

h.c.cummins@...

Hi everyone, NVDA 2019.2 also does this. It doesn’t worry me much as that’s what I usually want. But I have to quit if I want another screen reader. I thought it was a W10 thing. Best wishes, Helen C

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 6:43 am, Akshaya Choudhary <acsociopath@...> wrote:
Hello guys, I have just installed 19.03 windows 10 update and it automatically launches NVDA after I log in. I have unchecked the relevant option in the NVDA welcome dialogue box, but NVDA is still launching automatically. Can anyone help?

--
Regards,
Sociohack

--