Re: 19.03 windows update and launching NVDA automatically after logging in

Hi everyone,

This is a known issue and Microsoft is indeed aware of this:

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Helen Cummins
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 12:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] 19.03 windows update and launching NVDA automatically after logging in

Hi everyone, NVDA 2019.2 also does this. It doesn’t worry me much as that’s what I usually want. But I have to quit if I want another screen reader. I thought it was a W10 thing. Best wishes, Helen C

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 6:43 am, Akshaya Choudhary <acsociopath@...> wrote:

Hello guys, I have just installed 19.03 windows 10 update and it automatically launches NVDA after I log in. I have unchecked the relevant option in the NVDA welcome dialogue box, but NVDA is still launching automatically. Can anyone help?

--
Regards,
Sociohack

--