Re: winamp

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I'm not quite sure what the issue is here.  If you run Winamp and press the keystroke insert + T, the title of the song and artist will be read as it appears in the tag editor. If the tags are blank, the file name will be read without the .mp3 or .wav extension.

On 8/9/2019 6:09 AM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

Good luck with that and if there ever is a way, please let us know? Thanks.

Lisa P. Geibel
For Mine and Marcus's Christian and Messianic audio show, call 631-403-1002 and press 9997 for that show.
For Marcus's Big Brother breaking news and shows, call the same number above, but press 9998 for that show.
For either show, once you're in, press 1, then 0
If you want to hear previous shows, after dialing the above phone number and choosing which show you want, press 2.
We'd love to hear from anyone about these shows and thank you for listening.
email:
 lisapgeibel429@...
Twitter:
LisaLisa429
Facebook:
m.facebook.com/ldporter1
May YHWH bless you all

On 8/9/2019 5:45 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

I am hoping to put a bug in the developers ears. I use to be able to do this in Jaws. I would love to be able to picture frame the track title and artist so that as the field changes it is automatically announced.

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                 Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

My husband, Marcus is the real Winamp user and he said to his knowledge,

the answer to your question is no, but if there is a way, he'd love to know?

Lisa P. Geibel

For Mine and Marcus's Christian and Messianic audio show, call 631-403-1002 and press 9997 for that show.

For Marcus's Big Brother breaking news and shows, call the same number above, but press 9998 for that show.

For either show, once you're in, press 1, then 0

If you want to hear previous shows, after dialing the above phone number and choosing which show you want, press 2.

We'd love to hear from anyone about these shows and thank you for listening.

email:

  lisapgeibel429@...

Twitter:

LisaLisa429

Facebook:

m.facebook.com/ldporter1

May YHWH bless you all

On 8/8/2019 12:32 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

Is there anything I can do to get NVDA to announce the track title as
the songs change?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"