From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy B.
Sent: Freitag, 9. August 2019 16:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA add-on feature idea: Settings ring style option for Developer toolkit

Hi,

I am curious, what would DTK users think about having a settings ring style option while using the add-on? My thought is this: When DTK features are enabled, pressing control+s turns on a settings ring style option where you could left/right arrow through the available settings. While on a setting such as detailed messages, pressing up/down arrow cycles through the available options. In the case of detailed messages, the options are enabled or disabled. Pressing control+s again will then turn the settings ring off, returning control back to other DTK features. Let me know what you think over the weekend. This will be another major undertaking because it will modify the entire infrastructure for the entire add-on.

Andy Borka

Accessibility advocate for blind and visually impaired software developers