Re: winamp

Gene

The person wants names to automatically be announced when you move to the next song, in other words, the next clip.  I suspect there are other cases in which people would want the title bar to be automatically read when text in it changes, but I can't think of any myself.  I think that consideration should be given to the question of whether this should be an NVDA capability that can be turned on and off, automatically reading the title bar when it changes.

Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] winamp

Hi Group,

I'm not quite sure what the issue is here.  If you run Winamp and press
the keystroke insert + T, the title of the song and artist will be read
as it appears in the tag editor. If the tags are blank, the file name
will be read without the .mp3 or .wav extension.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"