From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joshua Tubbs
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 4:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Station Playlist AddOn Question

I have SPL open with the encoder focused. Pressing F11 does/says nothing
here.

F9 also does not do anything.

Is there a way to have the MP3 recorder start up on connect as well as to
start playing the checked tracks, like Jaws and Hartgens scripts do?

On 8/7/19, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi,

I think he meant configuring that option, which can be done from
encoders window only as this is specific to encoders. The F11 command
will not let you switch to Studio from anywhere - it is a toggle
command to tell NVDA to switch to Studio when the selected encoder
connects.

Cheers,

Joseph