disabling NVDA collapse/expanded prompt in firefox 68.01

Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@...>

Hi. probably something really obvious I'm missing here but has anyone
figured out a way to disable the NVDA collapsed/expanded prompt in the
firefox address bar of version 66 and upwards? I find it to be
slightly irritating and cumbersome as I just type my address and then move on, I
don't need to know whether its expanded or collapsed in this instance.
I have also disabled autofill in about:config however I believe this
is something to do more with NVDA than ff. also using NVDA 19.1.

Cheers, Orhan.