Re: Signatures in Windows 10 mail app

David Moore

Hello all I have had many problems accessing that signature filled with nvda and Jaws. that has not been accessible for a long time. Many people have called Microsoft about not being able to add a signature, and they simply won't do anything about it. David Moore

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019, 9:15 AM Andy B. <sonfire11@... wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to set up email signatures in the Windows 10 mail app. Unfortunately, when I go to settings>signatures and try to put focus on what looks to be an edit field, NVDA doesn’t read anything. In fact, it appears to get stuck after tabbing through the formatting toolbar. So, how would I create my email signatures?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10