Re: annoying "line feed" characters.

Luke Davis

If speech dictionaries are profile dependent, you could create and activate a config profile for your editor, then change "line feed" to space in the speech dictionary, and then save your config profile.

I don't actually know if dictionaries are saved separately with profiles, however--I suspect not. In which case you could only do this system wide. Or write a tiny add-on to deal with it.

Luke

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019, Curtis Delzer wrote:

When I use a sound editor like Studio recorder, I cannot get NVDA to stop saying "line feed" when I press an arrow key with the main screen of the editor. What can I do?

-

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O