Re: Regarding captcha solver

cecropia64

that i know but what i am saying is how many people are going to??? not worth the effort.?? would be better off if the folks who had ressurrected it once would do it again.?? but i guess that won't ever happen.?? too bad too because it was a good program.

On 8/10/2019 9:24 AM, Gene wrote:
It does work if you use an old enough version of Firefox.?? You can use a portable old version for only sites you want to use with Webvism and use your current Firefox version for general browsing.?? You can use Firefox 52x ESR portable.?? You may be able to use older versions than that as well.??
??
Aside from that, whether you can use Firefox now has no relevance to what I was saying.?? I'm saying that the way to make the new add-on available, I think, would be much bettter if a system like Webvisum uses is followed.?? That system would have the advantages I discussed whether you could use Webvisum now or not.
??
From: cecropia64
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Regarding captcha solver

problem is?? that web visum no longer works anyway.?? stopped working a long time ago and it hasn't been revived for quite some time.?? so that particular item is out of the conversation now.

On 8/10/2019 5:56 AM, Gene wrote:
As I recall, Webvisum allows four captchas to be solved free per day.?? Some arrangement like that would seem to be the best since it allows light users to do what they need to do and would keep heavy users, such as spam bots from using it.?? Four times a day would be worthless to a spammer.
??
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:12 AM

Hi,

It does seem like a lot to me, but then I don't solve more than 4 or 5
capcha yearly (at least I didn't last year).?? I know this makes things
more complicated but a per-solve fee would make more sense: bots would
definitely never pay even $1 for a capcha (this would completely prevent
them from abusing the system, heck,

$.01 a year would).

But, yeah, just a thought!

Vincent