From: David Moore
Sent: 10 August 2019 00:03
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 mail app reading inconsistently in emailcomposition window

hello all! I am so glad that you brought that up about how the Windows mail app is acting. I have had exactly the same problem in the Windows 10 mail app, what I have to do, is use the review cursor reading commands to read the mail message with the review cursor, find where I want to edit, and then press the key command to move the focus to where the review cursor is, and then I can cracked my mistakes. The the review cursor is the only way I can read an email. You are cracked, if I simply use the up and down arrow keys the focus will not say the correct text at all for what is on each line and the message that you are typing in the mail app. Nvda has not worked well in the Windows 10 mail app for a long time when it comes to typing, reading, and doing just about anything with messages. I have to use many round about ways to even use the Windows 10 mail app oh, like I said, I have to read messages with the review cursor. David Moore