Re: A Possible Bug with NVDA Find Function

Luke Davis

On Sat, 10 Aug 2019, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Well, so far we're on the same page. I just tested with my message and my results are the same as yours.
Could you try it on a webpage?
Using Firefox, I went to https://addons.nvda-project.org
Using NVDA find (NVDA+control+f), I searched for "nvda", with case sensitivity. I found only one. Pressing NVDA+F3 after the first one, gets me a ding, and no more results message.
Unchecking case sensitivity, gets me many more results.

I tested in NVDA 2019.1.1, and latest beta of 2019.2.

What browser, site, and search text are you using?

Luke