Re: JAWS extend select mode in NVDA?

Gene

But what is wanted is to move by sentence.  I have a vague recollection that there is an add-on that allows movement by sentence and you might be able to select in that way but others will have to say if my memory is correct.

Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] JAWS extend select mode in NVDA?

Akshaya,
Is there something similar to JAWS's extend select mode in NVDA? In JAWS one can press F8 to start extended selection, and then can select text without using the shift key.
Hmmm, not sure, but I'd think that it can be done using NVDA+F9 to mark the beginning of the selection and NVDA+F10 twice quickly, one to mark the end and the other to copy what you've selected.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.