From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 3:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] JAWS extend select mode in NVDA?

I just checked.  From the User Guide:

Next sentence
alt+downArrow
Moves the caret to the next sentence and announces it. (only supported in Microsoft Word and Outlook)
Previous sentence
alt+upArrow
alt+upArrow
Moves the caret to the previous sentence and announces it. (only supported in Microsoft Word and Outlook)

My comment:

If holding shift allows you to move and select, this will do what is wanted but I have no idea if the command can be used in that way.  This isn't an add-on; these are commands in NVDA itself.