unlabeled buttons

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Is there anyway in NVDA to label a button that is not labeled? For example, in SPL Creator when adding information to a rotation there are two buttons that are not labeled. I figured out that they are decrease and increase. I would like to label them.

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.