Re: unlabeled buttons

Sarah k Alawami

It would be nice if the function were native to NVDA. Many other screen readers have this as it is necessary in some cases.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 12 Aug 2019, at 8:13, Brian Vogel wrote:

The Golden Cursor add-on page is:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldenCursor.en.html

One of the bullet points regarding functions:  Shift+NVDA+l: save a tag or a label for the current mouse position in the currently focused application

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide