Re: unlabeled buttons

Scott Berry

Sarah,

I agree.  There are certain instances where these labels would be very beneficial to users of the screen reader.  so for exxample, you have an app like the HP app that has absolutely nothing from the get go that is accessible to blind users.  If one uses the labeler feature it may increase the productive use of the HP app.

On 8/12/2019 9:21 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

It would be nice if the function were native to NVDA. Many other screen readers have this as it is necessary in some cases.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 12 Aug 2019, at 8:13, Brian Vogel wrote:

The Golden Cursor add-on page is:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldenCursor.en.html

One of the bullet points regarding functions:  Shift+NVDA+l: save a tag or a label for the current mouse position in the currently focused application

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

--
Scott Berry Certified Medical Office Assistant, Associates in Allied Health, Patient Advocate Please boogie on over to our site at: http://www.berrysadvocating.biz