Re: NVDA and the AutoComplete List in Outlook 2016

Sky Mundell

Hello Albert. Sky here. I have tried typing in part of an email address using NVDA 2019.1. and it works fine on my end. What version of Outlook are you using?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Albert Ruel
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 1:10 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and the AutoComplete List in Outlook 2016

Hi all.  For some reason NVDA doesn’t speak the AutoComplete List when I start typing people’s names or their email addresses in the To, CC or BCC Lines in Outlook.  Am I missing something like an Add-on?  This seems like a feature that should be there like it is with JAWS and Narrator.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thx, Albert