From: Albert Ruel
Sent: 12 August 2019 21:10
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and the AutoComplete List in Outlook 2016

Hi all.  For some reason NVDA doesn’t speak the AutoComplete List when I start typing people’s names or their email addresses in the To, CC or BCC Lines in Outlook.  Am I missing something like an Add-on?  This seems like a feature that should be there like it is with JAWS and Narrator.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thx, Albert