Re: Word Press

John J. Boyer

A better list to ask questions on Wordpress is the WordPress for newbies list, wp4nbs on freelists.org

John

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 04:24:11PM -0400, Governor staten wrote:
the classic editor is built in, and the visual one is as well. Activate the
classic editor. Everything should work fine from there.

On 8/13/2019 3:22 PM, AKH AKH wrote:

Hi Governor staten

So great to find someone out there on the same journy.  I've been using
the Page builder add on.  so, where do I find the visual editer,
please.  When I edit a page, Page Builder is the default.  I guess I
deactivate it, but then what?

Regards

Andrew

On 13/08/2019 18:06, Governor staten wrote:

I'm in the process of doing that. I use WordPress alone, no page
builder, if that is what you mean. You can use the visual editor and
the text editor fine.

On 8/13/2019 2:05 PM, AKH AKH wrote:
Has anyone developed a website using NVDA and WP?  If so, what page
editor did you use, please.

X X

--
https://twitter.com/yahad_easttn