Re: PDF and NVDA problem

Quentin Christensen

What PDF reader are you using?  Most browsers will set up their own PDF reader which will often be used when activating a link to a PDF file.  Adobe Reader as a standalone program often works better than these.  There is an option in Adobe reader as to whether it only reads the currently visible pages, or reads all pages.  Setting it to read all pages may take longer to start initially, but be more reliable at reading subsequent pages.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:55 PM Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh <mohd.ahtesham@...> wrote:
 Hi friends
I am not able to view the PDF pages while using NVDA
While pressing control page down I am not taking to the subsequent pages on the screen
Only the first and the second page is visible  remaining pages are hidden
I need this because I am partially sighted and would like to see the page and zoom it also
 The pages can be scrolled and viewed only when NVDA  is turned off

--
Mohd. Ahtesham
From India

--