Re: Is there an accessible way to make Facebook calls with NVDA?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

If i remember right you can also do it through the main website of face book.

You just need to go down to your list of followers see which one is online then press the enter key then i think tab down to either audio or video then press the enter key.

But you must either have a cam already installed or a audio device to do that on your say computer.

I am sure i done it a while ago but I would rather use voip where i can put in numbers etc now and again i use skype if any one is on it but they do not seem to be laterly.

I just can not remember if I ever wrote it up in the face book tutorial or it might of been when navigating it.

I have not tried the windows 10 app version if there is one.

If you do sign up and or get it running even on the web  if you want to can you write down the steps of what to do and like a tutorial and can paste.

Gene nz

On 15/08/2019 7:12 AM, John Isige wrote:
Hi all. So somebody wants to do Facebook calls with me. I see there's a Messenger app from the Microsoft Store, but when I installed it just now and it came up, there doesn't really seem to be a way to do anything with it. Using object navigation I see there's a list of buttons about logging in, but activating them doesn't seem to do much. I use m.facebook.com for Facebook, but I don't think you can do calls through it. Is there a way to do these with NVDA? I tried getting them to use Skype but they don't seem to want to, even though they have it. The only thing I've found on desktop is the Microsoft Store app, and that doesn't seem to be accessible, unless I'm missing something. Everything else is pretty much talking about phones, and I don't have one.