Re: Is there an accessible way to make Facebook calls with NVDA?

Michał Dzienisowicz

Hi. I use a messenger.com website and google chrome. It is mostly accessible and intuitive. And it is possible to make calls witch this. Best regards.

Wiadomość napisana przez John Isige <gwynn@...> w dniu 14.08.2019, o godz. 21:12:

Hi all. So somebody wants to do Facebook calls with me. I see there's a Messenger app from the Microsoft Store, but when I installed it just now and it came up, there doesn't really seem to be a way to do anything with it. Using object navigation I see there's a list of buttons about logging in, but activating them doesn't seem to do much. I use m.facebook.com for Facebook, but I don't think you can do calls through it. Is there a way to do these with NVDA? I tried getting them to use Skype but they don't seem to want to, even though they have it. The only thing I've found on desktop is the Microsoft Store app, and that doesn't seem to be accessible, unless I'm missing something. Everything else is pretty much talking about phones, and I don't have one.