Re: Is there an accessible way to make Facebook calls with NVDA?

Gene

I asked to find out if you tried the mouse or just used the command when usingt object navigation or in screen mode.  You need to try both if one doesn't work.

From: John Isige
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is there an accessible way to make Facebook calls with NVDA?

NVDA-numpad-enter via object navigation, though I honestly don't see how
it could matter. Activating a button should be activating a button, no?
I had to do that because there aren't any menus, since it's an UWP app,
and tabbing does nothing whatsoever. So as far as I can tell, it's the
*only* way to activate buttons, will outside of routing and clicking I
suppose.