Re: After upgrading to NVDA 2019.2 NVDA became totally not functioning

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Out of curiosity did you have nvda automatically start when windows does?

Were you using a RC release before the new version.

I am wondering if the box became unchecked and then it may just be a matter of starting nvda with the alt + ctrl + letter N key. Then go back and check the box so it starts automatically again when Windows does.

it caught me again this morning.

Or does it just not start at all? Do you hear other sounds from windows like the boot up screen?

Gene nz

On 15/08/2019 2:35 PM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
Hi,
After upgrading to .2 this morning, my NVDA became totally not functioning.
I have 2 issues:
1 Since NVDA is not making any sound, I cannot create a bug file.

2 I need a NVDA 2019.1.1 installer yet I cannot find that from the releases page of the NVDA.
Could anyone provide me a official link to the download?
Thanks.