Re: After upgrading to NVDA 2019.2 NVDA became totally not functioning

Quentin.
I try restart and everything doesn't change.

I try reupgrading from 18.4 to 19.2 and after or during the automatic upgrade process, there is an error msg.
I used my microsoft seeing ai to read the screen and it said something like
'locale zh hk cannot be set.'

Quentin Christensen 於 15/8/2019 10:38 寫道:

Firstly,

Have you restarted since updating?  Most commonly, problems like this directly after updating can be fixed by restarting the computer.
Let me know if that fixes it (or not).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:35 PM Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@...> wrote:
Hi,
After upgrading to .2 this morning, my NVDA became totally not functioning.
I have 2 issues:
1 Since NVDA is not making any sound, I cannot create a bug file.

2 I need a NVDA 2019.1.1 installer yet I cannot find that from the
releases page of the NVDA.
Could anyone provide me a official link to the download?
Thanks.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager