Re: Filtering a YouTube results page

John Isige

Search for something. When you do, once the page with results loads and you come out of focus mode, there should be a button that says "toggle button not pressed search filters". Pressing that gives you options, e.g. downloads in the last day, month, year, and so on. For example, if I search for Seagull merlin, wait until the page loads, and then exit focus mode, I get the search filters button right below the sub menu about account profiles, and just above the first result, oh I should add I'm not using screen layout for web pages but the other option.

On 8/15/2019 10:38, Blaster wrote:
Has anyone been able to filter a YouTube.com results page? I was reading an article and it suggested using the ffiltering option to list a search by using the list most recent option. I've been unable to find a button or drop-down filtering control. I'm not even sure where it might be on the page, but doing a keyword search for "filter" yielded no results.

Thanks for any info,
Blaster