Re: Filtering a YouTube results page

Blaster

Thanks Clarissa & John for your excellent and helpful answers, now I've got it!

Best regards,
Blaster

On 8/15/19, John Isige <gwynn@...> wrote:
Search for something. When you do, once the page with results loads and
you come out of focus mode, there should be a button that says "toggle
button not pressed search filters". Pressing that gives you options,
e.g. downloads in the last day, month, year, and so on. For example, if
I search for Seagull merlin, wait until the page loads, and then exit
focus mode, I get the search filters button right below the sub menu
about account profiles, and just above the first result, oh I should add
I'm not using screen layout for web pages but the other option.

On 8/15/2019 10:38, Blaster wrote:
Has anyone been able to filter a YouTube.com results page? I was reading
an article and it suggested using the ffiltering option to list a search
by using the list most recent option. I've been unable to find a button or
drop-down filtering control. I'm not even sure where it might be on the
page, but doing a keyword search for "filter" yielded no results.

Thanks for any info,
Blaster