-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arno
Schuh Sent: Freitag, 16. August 2019 11:30
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Fw: Feature when reading text with dashes
uploaded an example at.
http://www.schmusilin.de/example.htm
Arno Schuh wrote:
Hi,
in a lot of HTML newsletters I have an annoying problem: They uses
lines with dashes.
NVDA reads dash dash dash dash dash dash dash etc.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Would be nice, if NVDA could recognize a row of lines with the same
characters like it do when the same characters are into a single
line. ------
Yours sincerely
Arno