From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arno Schuh
Sent: Freitag, 16. August 2019 17:48
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Fw: Feature when reading text with dashes

Hi Ralf,

strange. The newsletter begins with 4 dashes. Do you can't see that?
If you only use speech - probably your speech engine read it aloud.
I use Nuance Vocalizer Steffi as my default German voice.
Probably when useing SAPI voices, Easpeak etc. they didn't do the same?

Yours sincerely

Arno

Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
Hello Armo,
I can't see any annoying dashes on that page. Where exactly do you see
them? Please give me a phrase to search for...

Cheers,
Ralf