WP Gutenberg needs testers.

Wordpress added this new editor a while ago but it was not accessible. This write up explains more but the gist of it is that, frankly, blind people were not considered when building this new editor so now they are trying to retrofit accessibility into an already made editor. You can still use the Classic editor, both on .org and .com but the classic editor will be going away on both websites in 2022. December, I was told.

Anyway, they need testers. No, this is not paid. The below post explains what needs to be done to get this new editor. it is not available to anybody using wordpress.com yet, just self-hosted sites on .org. I've included the Github page below as well.

Gutenberg needs testers post.

The relevant issue on GitHub. I'd suggest leaving your comments there so it can be tracked easier.