Re: weather forecast

Jarek.Krcmar

I have problem with setting of a Town, Then also with the finding of forecast for some days.

The first problem - set the code of town is, that after trying of enter setting of town I can't do it, because cursor is immediately on desktop.

Jarek
Dne 18.08.2019 v 0:37 Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io napsal(a):

Hi Jarek,

What is the problem exactly?
The commands nvda + w, nvda + shift + w Don't work, or haven't you read the documentation?

Regards
adriano

Il 16/08/2019 15:53, Jarek.Krcmar ha scritto:
Hi all,

I have installed Nvda 2019/2 and the latest version of Weather plus.

I would like to know any shortcut for the forecast.

Do you have an advice, please?