Re: NVDA Still Sluggish in Thunderbird

Andy B.

Hi,

I disabled complete sync in TB 68 for one of my Gmail accounts. Will see how it goes on performance for a while. I have a hunch that the lag has something to do with GMail sync downloading everything in the account. When you have over 20,000 emails, it can break any mail client.

On 8/19/2019 5:54 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
Antivirus isn't the trouble here, as I went to quite a bit of trouble to disable most of Windows defender except for regularly scheduled scans. If I could run without security software I'd do it, as it's typically more of a pain than it's worth.