Re: NVDA Still Sluggish in Thunderbird

Sarah k Alawami

I have over 200 thousand so that might be an issue ther at least as far as gmail. And no I'm not clearing any of it, at least not yet.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 19 Aug 2019, at 14:59, Andy B. wrote:

Hi,

I disabled complete sync in TB 68 for one of my Gmail accounts. Will see how it goes on performance for a while. I have a hunch that the lag has something to do with GMail sync downloading everything in the account. When you have over 20,000 emails, it can break any mail client.

On 8/19/2019 5:54 PM, David Csercsics wrote:

Antivirus isn't the trouble here, as I went to quite a bit of trouble to disable most of Windows defender except for regularly scheduled scans. If I could run without security software I'd do it, as it's typically more of a pain than it's worth.