From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 8:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] publisher

Hi list.  Can blind people use a program called publisher?  The reason I am asking this. I want to volunteer at my local church.  However, the office staff uses publisher.  I do have a laptop with both Jaws and NVDA both latest builds.  Same with windows ten.  If it can be done how does a blind person work publisher?  Thanks and have a good day.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10